Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Starbucks Tumblers in Japan 2016/8/3 12:03
Does anyone know if the price of Starbucks Tumblers in the shop in Tokyo is the same price as in Online Store (Starbucks.co.jp) ?

I have problem to recheck the exact price in the store. I asked my girlfriend to buy them for me during her visit Tokyo, unfortunately she'd lost the receipts from the store during her visit to Tokyo and forgot about the price.

In order to pay the exact price back to her, I can check the price reference in the website but I'm afraid that the price in the store might be more expensive.

If anyone know about it, please help me.
Thank you in advance.

PP
by VP (guest)  

Re: Starbucks Tumblers in Japan 2016/8/3 21:18
I think it was JPY1200.
by John B digs Japan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Starbucks Tumblers in Japan 2016/8/4 11:57
John

My gf bought 2 of them (limited edition) which are shown in starbucks.co.jp that they are 4,000 Yen and 4,500 Yen. But we donot know how much they are exactly sold in the store.
by VP (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Starbucks Tumblers in Japan 2016/8/4 12:17
I do not know to which you are referring, but I can tell you most locations only have the usual city tumblers. If they are limited edition ones, as you say, then it's most likely an online only item and more expensive.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Starbucks Tumblers in Japan 2016/8/4 12:19
If they are that expensive, perhaps they weren't tumblers at all and they were thermos-type containers?
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread