Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Moving back to Japan thoughts... 2016/8/5 08:06
Hi all, new to this and I've searched high and low all over the internet for this question (so apologies if its a simple question and/or if its been asked on this forum a few times!)

I recently moved back from Japan (i now live back in the UK, glorious rainy summer days...haha) due to family reasons. I left Japan getting my Residence Card hole-punched and therefore effectively cancelling my working visa, due to myself returning to the UK for maybe 18 months - 2 years or so!
Sine I've been back in the UK I've realised how much I miss Japan and I've been looking for jobs that I could possibly apply for in the future once everything has cooled down back here in the UK for me.
So, my question is;

Am I able to apply for a whole new working visa? Due to my recent visa being cancelled when I left Japan I am really unclear whether or not I can apply for a second working visa.

Anyway, thank you for any replies and have a nice day.

Kind regards,

Will.
by LiquidSnake1989  

Re: Moving back to Japan thoughts... 2016/8/5 17:51
Am I able to apply for a whole new working visa? Due to my recent visa being cancelled when I left Japan I am really unclear whether or not I can apply for a second working visa.

Yes, that is the proper procedure. Once your visa is cancelled you just start again from scratch.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Moving back to Japan thoughts... 2016/8/5 20:17
Ah, I thought so! I was just wanting to clarify this.
Thank you! :)
by LiquidSnake1989 rate this post as useful

Re: Moving back to Japan thoughts... 2016/8/6 08:38
Yes, you start from scratch. but at least you know the process.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread