Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

streaming internet 2016/8/7 11:44
Hi everyone,
I just moved in to Osaka. I am finding it hard to figure out a good internet connection at cheap price. I use a lot of streaming services especially youtube. I am looking for an unlimited connection with good streaming. Is it better to go for pocket wifi or broadband? Please note I have no pocket wifi device. Please suggest me a cheap option. Thanks in advance.
by shee (guest)  

Re: streaming internet 2016/8/7 15:45
It is very unclear what you are looking for. In particular, mobile or not?
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: streaming internet 2016/8/9 08:09
Hi I am open to any option. Mobile data sim wifi is also fine as I can use the thethering option. The only thing is it should be unlimited data scheme, high streaming speed and least expensive. Thanks much for the response.
by shee (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: streaming internet 2016/8/9 12:44
I am looking for an unlimited connection with good streaming. Is it better to go for pocket wifi or broadband?

That pretty much limits you to a wired broadband connection then as mobile services aren't particularly cheap and the ones that are cheap aren't unlimited. Most institute fair usage throttling policies that kick in pretty quick when streaming video.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: streaming internet 2016/8/10 10:59
probably, you are saying about mobile internet connection.

can you buy a mobile phone and sim from major companies, like docomo ? if they refuse, you don't have much choices.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread