Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Daily limit of Gunma bank ATM card 2016/8/29 21:50
I need the withdrawal limit and daily limit of Gunma bank's ATM card. I hope someone can help. Thank you so much.
by Lei (guest)  

Re: Daily limit of Gunma bank ATM card 2016/8/30 09:16
1m, unless your card is a biometric one, in which case it is 10m.

http://www.gunmabank.co.jp/kojin/benri/ic/
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Daily limit of Gunma bank ATM card 2016/8/30 09:28
By the way, that is the daily combined limit for withdrawal and payments (furikomi). There is no specific withdrawal limit beyond that, unless your card is a magnetic one, in which case the withdrawal limit is 500k.

Re: Daily limit of Gunma bank ATM card 2016/8/30 10:13
Presumably this isn't the case, but if you need more you can go into the bank to make the withdrawal with your card. In this case there is no limit to how much you can withdraw at once.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Daily limit of Gunma bank ATM card 2016/8/30 12:37
Thank you so much for all of your answers and for providing a website. I guess mine is 1,000,000 yen because my card is IC cash card. How about the daily limit for an account? Could it be the same as the withdrawal limit? Thank you!
by Lei (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Daily limit of Gunma bank ATM card 2016/8/30 12:59
What do you mean by "the daily limit for an account"?

Re: Daily limit of Gunma bank ATM card 2016/8/30 15:03
The daily limit meaning the maximum limit of an account per day for example, it is limited to only 500,000yen a day. I'm not sure if there is something like that. But I need it in my application form. Thank you for having the time to answer.

Re: Daily limit of Gunma bank ATM card 2016/8/30 15:09
But the limit for what? Withdrawal? Deposits?

What does the form say exactly?

Re: Daily limit of Gunma bank ATM card 2016/8/30 18:15
Sorry for the late reply. The form says "daily limit for banking card" and "daily limit for account". I guess it's for deposit. The banking card is the ATM card limit for withdrawal. Thanks again. Sorry if it's kind of complicated

Re: Daily limit of Gunma bank ATM card 2016/8/31 10:04
This sounds way more complicated than when I made my Gunma Bank account. May I ask what this is for and/or could you link to form you're filling out?
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Daily limit of Gunma bank ATM card 2016/8/31 12:40
I'm applying for a job and the work is transferring money. That's why it's kind of complicated. Thank you for having the time to answer. May I know what is the daily limit of your bank account? It might be the same as mine.

reply to this thread