Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japan post Tracking Number 2016/9/15 10:26
Hello, about 17 days ago I ordered something off of Amazon and it is coming from Japan and is being delivered by Japan post but when Amazon sent me the email that the order has been shipped and what should've been a tracking number I got...

Your package is being shipped by Japan Post and the tracking number is m.

No I have tried this on Japan Posts website and to no surprise it is not an actual tracking number.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

by Phantom7299  

Re: Japan post Tracking Number 2016/9/15 17:08
Of course it is not a tracking number. You need to contact the seller for the correct tracking number. The seller is the person whom emailed you.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan post Tracking Number 2016/9/15 20:23
They could have used a shipping method that does not provide any tracking. For example, EMS (Express Mail Service) comes with tracking, so does "registered air mail," but a regular air mail would not come with it. You will need to check with the seller.
by ...... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan post Tracking Number 2016/9/16 07:54
It must be the form of tracking without the number because I chose the cheapest form of tracking (no cost) but thanks for the help anyway
by Phantom7299 rate this post as useful

Re: Japan post Tracking Number 2016/9/16 17:35
That make no sense. If it has tracking, then it will have a number.

You sure you didn't just pay for the cheapest SAL parcel delivery? 2 to 5 weeks and "NO" tracking.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan post Tracking Number 2016/9/17 09:22
Sorry by tracking I meant shipping
by Phantom7299 rate this post as useful

Re: Japan post Tracking Number 2016/9/17 15:23
Then probably they sent via regular air mail (not too many sellers would use SAL or ocean unless it's really heavy or something), without tracking.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread