Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can I change my Shakken/Tenken dealer? 2016/9/19 13:09
I bought my Honda new 5 years or so back from a dealer but then moved to a new part of town. The dealer collected my car for shakken and tenken, but this is really inconvenient for me (and surely for them) and since I live near another Honda, is it any problem to switch?

What would I do - just take my previous documents along to my local dealer showing tenken history and shakken, etc. and make appointment?
by Paul (guest)  

Re: Can I change my Shakken/Tenken dealer? 2016/9/19 15:59
No problem to switch, people do that. Just check what kind of inspection contract you might have with the current one (you might have to cancel an ongoing contract with the current one, but that's OK as well). You can just show up at the one near you and ask if it's OK you just come for maintenance/inspection.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Can I change my Shakken/Tenken dealer? 2016/9/19 16:45
AK

The shakken in December will include a new 3 x tenken plan, so no cancellation needed. Should be straightforward then.

Thanks!
by Paul (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread