Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to go to Akiyoshidai Cave 2016/9/22 23:32
Hi!

Looking for some help and tips for my trip. I plan to go to Motonosumi shrine and arrive there at 9am then plan to take the train that departs the station at 11am.

My question is, which is better? Nagato-Furuichi Station to Mine City, or Nagato-Furuichi Station to Shin Yamaguchi?

Whenever I check access to Akiyoshidai cave it always states to take bus from Shin Yamaguchi or Yamaguchi Station.

But I saw that train from Nagato-furuichi to Mine is faster. Will there also be a bus there? I saw a schedule but I can't distinguish what's the difference between the 600 yen bus from Mine and the 200 yen schedule but it doesn't say Bus.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks
by JFIbe  

Re: How to go to Akiyoshidai Cave 2016/9/23 10:40

JR Bus operates buses between Yamaguchi Station and Akiyoshido (55 minutes, 1210 yen, 9-10 round trips per day), while Bocho Bus operates buses between Shin-Yamaguchi Station and Akiyoshido (45 minutes, 1170 yen, 7-9 round trips per day). The Japan Rail Pass is valid on JR buses but not on Bocho buses.

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6130.html#/section_getThere
by shinji (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread