Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Indians in Waseda University? 2016/10/3 01:47
I am from India. Im doing my undergraduation in Computer Science engineering in Hyderabad. I want to apply for English based masters in Waseda University. The college im studying at right now is a good local college but not as reputed as The IIT , NIT , JNTU. Does Waseda University only accept students who graduated from the top universities of India ?
by Likhita (guest)  

Re: Indians in Waseda University? 2016/10/3 21:09
Why not ask Waseda University what their acceptance policy is? I bet they have people specifically trained to answer such questions from international students.
by curious (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Indians in Waseda University? 2016/10/3 21:58
Or even better, read the official information they've provided.
http://web.waseda.jp/admission/en/

If your question is, "Is the official information all true?" my answer is "It's supposed to be."

And if you have any concerns other than what is written on their website, then the workers at the university can give you a sincere answer upon your request. And usually these answers that universities provide are quite helpful.
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread