Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

B-mobile pick up 2016/10/17 13:19
Hi,

Just wondering if I would be able to pick up a B-mobile sim in the post office in Narita Airport while transiting to go Osaka (Itami airport)?

I arrive in Narita at 5:05pm, and depart at 6:25pm to Osaka. Both arrival and departure is in Terminal 2, level 2 (I think?), and the Post office is in Terminal 2, level 3.

In your opinion, do I have enough time to go get the sim? Would I have to through security custom, pick up luggage, and check in again? Or I can just roam free in terminal 2 without checking out and in again, maybe just the security part? If it helps my flight is with JAL.

Thanks!
by Unpreditable (guest)  

Re: B-mobile pick up 2016/10/17 13:54
Yes, you will go through immigration and customs, pick up your lugggageand drop it again. Personally I wouldn't risk it, just have it sent to your hotel in Osaka.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: B-mobile pick up 2016/10/17 18:51
Hi Firas,

Thank you for your answers. What if I have a friend traveling with me? Would it still be risky if I ask him to take my luggage while I go pick up the sim and meet him up again?
by Unpredictable (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: B-mobile pick up 2016/10/17 19:35
I doubt the check-in agents would let one person drop luggage for two.
by Firas rate this post as useful

reply to this thread