Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

TaQbin at Matsuyama Airport/train station 2016/11/4 12:42
Hello,

Do you know if there's any TaQbin drop-off service at Matsuyama airport or train station?

Upon arrival at Matsuyama, I will be heading to Iyo-Saijo for one night stay but looks like the station is not equipped with lift/escalator, so I'm thinking to send my luggage to the next destination (Kochi).

Thank you.
by Moccy  

Re: TaQbin at Matsuyama Airport/train station 2016/11/4 14:15
At the Circle-K convenience store.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: TaQbin at Matsuyama Airport/train station 2016/11/4 14:16
I meant at the airport. Near the station there are probably many convenience stores and takkyubin centers.

Re: TaQbin at Matsuyama Airport/train station 2016/11/7 11:16
Thank you, Firas.
For Ta-Q-bin service, to expect it delivered on the next day, is there any cut-off time? If I send it e.g. by 6pm, can I expect it to be delivered on the following day?
by Moccy rate this post as useful

Re: TaQbin at Matsuyama Airport/train station 2016/11/7 16:01
It depends on the destination and drop-off location.

Re: TaQbin at Matsuyama Airport/train station 2016/11/7 17:50
Thank you!

Re: TaQbin at Matsuyama Airport/train station 2016/11/7 18:07
I meant that there is a cutoff time, but the time depends on the drop-off location. At Takkyubin centers, it is usually 18:00 or 19:00. At convenience stores, it is usually earlier since you need to fctor in the time it takes for them to collect the item from the convenience store and bring it to a center.

And of course it has to be to a destination where next day delivery is possible in the first place, so for example not to Hokkaido or Okinawa.

Re: TaQbin at Matsuyama Airport/train station 2016/11/7 19:00
I will be sending from Matsuyama to Kochi (but most likely will reach the convenience store by 5-6pm. The no of days is to factor in the essentials to carry while there's no luggage. Otherwise I'm thinking whether to send it from Tokyo (before departing to Matsuyama).

Re: TaQbin at Matsuyama Airport/train station 2016/11/8 03:30
I am not sure exactly why you want to go to Matsuyama Airport; probably you arte not going to fly to Kochi... If you can be more precise about where exactly you want to send your luggage from, we can look up the nearest takkyubin center.

Re: TaQbin at Matsuyama Airport/train station 2016/11/8 11:33
I think the OP is arriving at Matsuyama airport, then after that one night in the place without stairs they are heading to Kochi by train or whatever their transportation is. It would make sense to send from Matsuyama airport in this case.
I think if you need it on the next day and you don't get to Matsuyama airport till 6pm, you should be safer sending it from Tokyo.
by krr (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: TaQbin at Matsuyama Airport/train station 2016/11/8 19:23
Thanks for the kind help, Firas and krr.

Upon reaching Matsuyama, I will stay overnight at Iyo-Saijo and head directly to Kochi the next day. I bring a 26 inch luggage and worried that Iyo-Saijo doesn't have escalator/elevator, so I prefer to send the luggage over and have it when I reached Kochi. I hope this clarifies.

Re: TaQbin at Matsuyama Airport/train station 2016/11/8 19:48
What I meant was that it's unclear what sending location would be most convenient. If you indeed arrive at Matsuyama Airport, then you can send it from the Circle-K convenience store as I said first. If you are worried about not making the cutoff time for next-day delivery, you can contact Yamato and ask: http://www.kuronekoyamato.co.jp/en/contact/

reply to this thread