Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How can I find 2 Kyu test samples? 2005/3/25 22:47
Could you help me finding some 2 kyu tests samples? I am Vietnamese and it is really difficult to get the materials in Vietnam.I will take the Japanese Language Proficiency Test on December 4.Thanks so much
Best regards,
Kim Sa
by Kimsa  

2Kyuu samples 2005/3/30 10:51
Kimsa,
Is there a Kinokuniya in Vietnam? They sell past year papers with the listening tapes as well.
Otherwise, if you know someone in Japan, you can ask them to get those for you.
I compared prices of the same grammar book in Japan and Singapore and it costs 1000yen cheaper in Tokyo kinokuniya!!!
by Annette rate this post as useful

Hi Kim Sa 2005/4/2 13:37
Chao Kim Sa,
Toi co the giup ban ve de thi 2kyu. Gui cho ban bang cach nao?

Lam
by Lam Nguyen rate this post as useful

Thanks Lam 2005/4/2 13:48
Chao Lam,
Cam on ban rat nhieu. Hien gio dang song o Da Nang, ban co the cho minh biet email cua ban duoc khong?
Chuc ban vui ve
Kim Sa
by kimsa rate this post as useful

Kim Sa 2005/4/2 17:09
Hay lien lac voi toi qua email va noi ro cach gui sample test.
takeonene@vngt.vn

2 kyu sample test 2005/4/3 12:18
Where are you? How can I send it to you?
Contact me: behulawin@yahoo.com

2kyuu 2005/5/28 22:01
I am also taking 2kyuu this year, although am not sure if i will pass of not, but would love to find some copies of the test to practise. When i lived in Japan i would receive practise copyies from my university teachers? Is there also any good web resources with practise tests, or questions online?
by sakuralulu rate this post as useful

Hi Sakuralulu 2005/5/30 19:46
I did try to find online materials but there was no result on the web. Where are you living now? I am going to take 2 kuy test on December 04,2005.
Best wishes
by KImsa rate this post as useful

australia 2005/6/1 17:41
I am living in Australia, my boyfriend sent me the book to study with from Japan, but i don't want to have to ask him to send test examples too, cos he would have to buy them also!! Where are you living? I will also take the test this december in australia, before moving back to Japan in January!! How long have you been studying? Best of luck with it all!!!
by sakuralulu rate this post as useful

Cac ban co the gui giup minh 2005/6/29 19:12
Cac ban co tai lieu luyen thi 2kyu co the gui cho minh ko?Cam on cac ban nhieu...
by Vu Thanh Binh rate this post as useful

Hope it helps... 2005/7/7 18:52
Hello,
I've just read your question. I have some copies of past tests with the answers -I'm not really sure, but I guess I have at least three different exams... If you're interested, I can send some copies to you, although I'm afraid I don't have the tapes/cd's to prepare the chokai section :/
If you're interested, just let me know :) You can find me at sulizhen@gmail.com
by Fio rate this post as useful

2 kyu 2005/9/2 15:49
i want to passed 2 kyu but i dont know i will be pass or fail but i will be my best....any way have any meterials for 2kyu...?
by ROSHAN THAPA rate this post as useful

Choukai for 2 kyu test 2006/10/4 23:39
Hi every one,

I'am going to take 2kyu test this december. However, I am very weak in choukai and I could not find various materials for Choukai in Japan. Please let me be informed if you know any source of materials that I can access or buy.

Thanks and regards,

Thuy Ha
by Pham Thi Thuy Ha rate this post as useful

2kyu test 2007/6/2 18:16
Bay gio toi dang hoc tai DH Ngoai ngu Ha Noi. Toi da tung trai qua ki thi nay va cung khong kho lam dau .Trong qua trinh luyen thi , toi thuong vao trang web mainichinihongo.com de luyen thi . Day la mot trang web rat hay , co rat nhieu bai tap . Tuy nhien , that dang tiec trang web nay lai khong co bai tap nghe .
by Viet Anh rate this post as useful

Old tests 2007/6/3 20:52
You can find tests of previous years on http://jlpt.info/
by Kappa rate this post as useful

I would like to find 2 Kyu test samples. 2007/7/26 16:11
I would like to find 2 Kyu test samples. Please kindly help me !
by thanhtam rate this post as useful

link 2007/7/27 08:53
Thantham, did you check the link Kappa posted above in the answer right above yours?
by Sira rate this post as useful

reply to this thread