Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Borderlink experience? 2016/11/15 04:05
Hello,

I had my second interview with the ALT dispatch company Borderlink today and was alarmed to hear that I wouldn't find out where I would be placed if I received an offer. Does anybody with experience with Borderlink know at what point you will know where you will be placed?
by Jyoshuu  

Re: Borderlink experience? 2016/11/15 12:43
With public school dispatch, you may not know until a week or two before you have to start. Basically at the end of the school year they go into bidding wars with all the other ALT dispatch companies, and they won't be able to give placements until they know which Boards of Education have accepted their offer, and sometimes this can come really late.

Expect the same at the end of the contract if you want to continue, too- you may be asked to move cities or prefectures with only a few weeks notice if they lose a BOE contract (many people just change to whatever the new company is).
by Vita (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread