Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What are they asking? 2016/12/20 02:47
Hello,

I ordered a Lucky Bag from Shibuya109, what I understand so far there were problem with shipping costs and my credit card. But what I dont understand is, what they will do now. I wrote them, that I updated my credit card. Will they cancel my order?

Can I buy it again?

この度は、当サイトをご利用頂きまして誠にありがとうございます。
SHIBUYA109公式通販カスタマーサポートです。

先日ご注文頂きました「注文番号:TMD-00000862363」に
つきましてご連絡をさせて頂きました。

商品名:LIZ LISA 10,800円 福袋/マルチ/FREE

上記商品につきまして、本来送料が発生しないのですが、
弊社設定に誤りがあり、送料がかかっておりました。

ご注文の金額を修正致しましたところ、クレジットカードエラーとなりまして、
正常に処理が完了できず、現在ご注文商品の発送準備も出来かねております。

つきましては、今回のご注文はキャンセルとさせて頂き、
再度お客様にてご注文をお願いいたします。
次回ご注文の際は、送料の発生はございません。

また、既に在庫が完売の為、お客様よりご注文頂けますタイミングで
今回のご注文をキャンセルさせていただきます。
弊社にてキャンセル処理を行いますと、サイト上にてご購入が可能でございます。

明日、(12月20日)以降の平日10-18の間でご注文可能なタイミングにつきまして
ご連絡をお願いいたします。

なお、12月24日・18時までにご連絡がございません場合は、
弊社にてキャンセル処理をさせて頂きます。
by Lisa (guest)  

Re: What are they asking? 2016/12/20 10:28
From the fourth paragraph to the bottom:

"For the above product, there was supposed to be no shipping fee, but due to our wrong setting there was shipping fee charged.

So we corrected your order amount, and this led to an error in credit card processing; we were unable to complete the payment processing, and right now we are unable to prepare to ship the product.

Therefore, we want to cancel this order, and would like to ask you to order once again.
For your next order, there will be no shipping fee charged.

Please note that the product is out of stock already, so we would like to cancel your current order right at the timing when you are able to re-order.
Once we process the cancellation, it will be available for purchase on the website.

Please let us know the timing when you can place an order between 10:00 - 18:00 on a weekday starting from tomorrow (Dec. 20) or later.

If we do not hear from you, we will simply cancel your current order."

So apparently they got their setting wrong, so they had to amend your order value, which led to them being unable to process the order further.

In the meantime, they ran out of stock, so they need to cancel your current order (to make 1 available) so that you can re-order. But they need to know when you can re-order, as they don't want someone else to come in and take that one last item in stock.

So you need to let them know what time you can order, between 10:00 - 18:00 on a weekday starting today (Dec. 20) till Dec. 24. Then they will probably write to let you know what time they will cancel your earlier order and make that product available on the website once again, and you need to jump in to re-order. (Note that 23rd is a holiday in Japan, so I would recommend getting this done by 22nd.)
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread