Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Neko Astume / UFO Catcher toys in Tokyo 2016/12/22 08:31
Where can I find UFO catcher toys, specifically Neko Atsume, in Tokyo? I know that Akihabara has a lot of this stuff, but Neko Atsume isn't very popular and has been phased out of UFO catcher machines over the past few months. Akihabara seems geared more towards more popular otaku / anime stuff. Also last time I went to Akihabara, the street stalls that normally sell UFO catcher things near the station weren't there - have they moved, or are they only there on certain days of the week?

In my prefecture there's a big secondhand store called Romanyu that sells a lot of unwanted UFO catcher prizes, I'm wondering if there's any place in Tokyo that sells the same kind of thing.
by Jenn Jett (guest)  

Re: Neko Astume / UFO Catcher toys in Tokyo 2016/12/22 20:02
by Teitoc (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Neko Astume / UFO Catcher toys in Tokyo 2016/12/23 11:16
You might also try looking for them at Nakano Broadway.
by 56Premiere rate this post as useful

Re: Neko Astume / UFO Catcher toys in Tokyo 2016/12/23 13:53
You might try yahoo auctions too... I found "tsumineko" magnets on there several months after it waned in popularity and was gone from all the gatcha machines.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Neko Astume / UFO Catcher toys in Tokyo 2017/1/3 11:27
Thanks for your help everyone! If anyone else has the same question, I found a bunch of cheap Neko Atsume stuff in a laneway in Akihabara. From the entrance to Saizeriya on the main shopping street, exit and turn right, you will soon find the laneway on the right. They had toys, phone cases, umbrellas and even hats!
by Jenn Jett (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread