Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to find live food for baby mantis 2016/12/24 15:38
Checked the internet and only one place has it which is 4-5 hours away. Ordered on line and they claim they did not find our apt. address. Was charged shipping fee but never got product. Help if possible
by Romel (guest)  

Re: Where to find live food for baby mantis 2016/12/24 17:19
I would find/try a `pet` shop that has insects, and ask them to order for you if they do not have what you want.
by Paul (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to find live food for baby mantis 2016/12/24 17:24
I googled `baby praying mantis food` and the first link suggested hanging raw meat strips on strings...

Re: Where to find live food for baby mantis 2016/12/25 04:57
As with the strips of meat - why not put half of an apple in the enclosure - sure to draw in fruit flies.

Re: Where to find live food for baby mantis 2016/12/25 13:17
Paul, thanks for all the advice and suggestions. Tried all that. No good. Seems my address is Japan is not easy for store owners to deliver to. But thanks anyway.
by Romel (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to find live food for baby mantis 2016/12/25 23:19
Do you have your name plate on your mail box? Otherwise, the mail man would consider that there is no one living there, and would return the mail.

As for food, you can go to pet shops, fishing shops or hang chicken or fish meat. But don't forget to give water. The internet tells me that you can just put a wet tissue paper in the cage and that will do.

http://wadai123.com/archives/1393
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Where to find live food for baby mantis 2016/12/26 17:22
You need to give it sushi (only salmon) or mcdonald (only nuggets)
by jack (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to find live food for baby mantis 2016/12/27 05:28
Ok all, thanks for all the great advice. Good to know there are people that care. However, I found a site that will deliver and a local friend that has an easy address for them to deliver to.
by Romel (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread