Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can you transfer Language Schools? 2016/12/26 04:58
Hey, quick question.

So I am thinking of choosing Yoshida Insitute as a LS and I was wondering if I can transfer language schools half way through to another one because the other LS I'm considering has a business course I want to take but it's a little more expensive and I need N2 to take it and so I am seeing if I can go to the cheaper school for the first year and then transfer to the other school after.

Thank you!
by Melging  

Re: Can you transfer Language Schools? 2016/12/26 22:58
You're the customer. You can do what you want. How could they possibly stop you?
by Dainichi Heater rate this post as useful

Re: Can you transfer Language Schools? 2016/12/26 23:48
You may have to pay full tuition for both if you halfway through one and start halfway through another. Check the schools.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Can you transfer Language Schools? 2016/12/27 00:12
Please disregard my previous statement. I did not read the part about transferring at the end of the term.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Can you transfer Language Schools? 2016/12/27 04:55
Ok, because Go Go Nihon told me it is possible but it might be a little difficult because of Visa.

Is it possible to say a course that one LS offers that the one I will be going to doesn't offer but still continue going to the LS I will be going to?
by Melging rate this post as useful

reply to this thread