Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japan v. Thailand - Saitama - 3/28 2017/1/23 13:44
Hi all,

I am going to be visiting Tokyo in March and I am planning to go to the Japan v. Thailand match at Saitama Stadium on March 28th. If anybody has any insight on how / where to buy tickets to the match, it would be much appreciated.

The optimal scenario would be that I could purchase them in advance of my trip. Is there any website that you guys have used in the past to buy tickets? If not, is it relatively easy to find a place to purchase tickets once I am in Tokyo? Is it customary to buy tickets at the stadium in Japan?
by Navid Heyrani (guest)  

Re: Japan v. Thailand - Saitama - 3/28 2017/1/23 14:18
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Japan v. Thailand - Saitama - 3/28 2017/2/1 23:45
Hi,
same issue here. Unfortunately link doesn`t help..

I`ve already talked with somebody from Pia, it seems that because I`m not a resident and just a tourist, I`m not able to buy the tickets via JFA or Pia :(

Other option that I`ve considered (for 5 min!) was viagogo but two category 4 tickets priced up at around 70 euro combined by JFA, go on Viagogo (with VAT + delivery) to 220 euro! That`s insane. Really hate touts!

Is there any way to buy from a shop or something like that when I`ll be in Japan? (mid March).

by andromopa rate this post as useful

reply to this thread