Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Racing Car Accessories in Tokyo or Yokohama 2017/1/26 03:17
Hi there,

Would anyone be able to point out any car accessories shops in Tokyo or Yokohama that sells things such as, racing car helmet, racing suits and wheels?

I have looked through Autobacs before but they aren't the most complete shops around. I've been browsing but it seems all the websites are in Japanese and also I wouldn't be renting a car, therefore somewhere accessible by public transport would be great.

Thanks
by agondokusumo  

Re: Racing Car Accessories in Tokyo or Yokohama 2017/1/27 02:50
There is a store in the Toyota Megaweb complex in Odaiba called Euro Sports that sells racing accessories. They might direct you to other stores if you cannot find what you want there. There is also a model car shop in the History Garage that is also in the same complex (Venus Fort) that has knowledgeable staff who should also know of other stores in Tokyo for racing enthusiasts. I also recall there being a racing car enthusiast shop in the Ikspiari shopping complex next to Tokyo Disneyland, but since I was last there over 4 years ago, it may no longer be in business. Information on how to get to Odaiba is elsewhere in this website. most small stores tend to open at 11 am.
by 56Premiere rate this post as useful

reply to this thread