Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

EMS package without updates 2017/1/27 00:00
Good morning, I'd like to ask if someone has had the same situation as me in the past.

I ordered an item in an online shop I always buy from since 2012. They use Japan EMS for shipping to USA. I've never had any issues nor delays with packages coming from them, they usually arrive within 3-4 days.

However, this package says "Dispatch from outward office of exchange" in EMS tracking since 1/20, and in the USPS website it says "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment ". So it's conflicting information, basically one says it shipped and the other says it has not been shipped.

I am really frustrated because it was a preorder item that I cannot buy again :-( it's sold out.. so I have no options. I've tried escalating, but no one gives me any status.

Please let me know if you've had similar experience in the past? and was it resolved? how long it took? how did you escalate it?

Looking forward any comment that might help me on this horrible situation... thanks
by Paomurata (guest)  

Re: EMS package without updates 2017/1/27 09:06
The origin post.. sounds like the local post office in the US arranging it to be delivered, or getting it through customs. Maybe USPS upon receiving forgot to scan it. I had an item that was stuck for two days between arrival in the US and customs, and had another item that was never updated once it left Japan but then suddenly delivered.
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: EMS package without updates 2017/1/30 15:31
I'm having the SAME issue. Do you live on the western side of America? If so, I've talked to some USPS employees and even a supervisor - the one with the most useful information. He told me other people are complaining about their packages getting no updates. He said the most common occurrence is when metal, drugs, etc. is found in one package in an entire batch or delivery they have to stop the entire process and find the bad package. It's still January, and there is still packages coming in from the holidays. So that warehouse in LA could be absolutely swamped by freight. I have a right to think so, because my package has been there since the 3RD! (This is my prediction of course, because it only takes two days to travel across the ocean. I hope this helps, because I'm lost too. I'll keep an eye out for this post if you want more details.
by Joseph (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: EMS package without updates 2017/3/27 20:03
Yes, I have the same issue since 12 days ago, and even there is no help desk to send your complaint.
it is worst courier I have been dealt with.
I'm looking to have someone from EMS following my case.
by Ashraf Nada (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: EMS package without updates 2017/4/12 14:03
Any updates? I've having the same problem since the 20th of march
by Zoned (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: EMS package without updates 2017/5/8 04:38
I've also had the same problem except I'm in need of my package in San Francisco. This is probably a dead thread but I hope there can be some more discussion and answers here.
Any help would be appreciated for me and any other person who goes on google with the same question and worries.
by Mage (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread