Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Work in pharmaceuticals as a newly graduate? 2017/1/29 00:29
I am studying Pharmacy in Spain. This studies are 5 years in my country and I will be finishing them by July in this year. I recently took the N3 exam also and passed, so I am going to start studying for the N2.

My girlfriend recently had to move to Japan because of her work and I am desperately trying to find a job there as soon as I finish my studies.

I assume that with my studies I could apply for jobs in pharmaceutical companies and biotechs, and maybe even in other related fields, but browsing on the internet has only shown me jobs which require years of experience and I am looking for something aimed for a recently graduate.

I would be very grateful if I could get some help with that matter. I have even considered trying to find an internship but I don't know if that would help me on the long run, and I haven't been able to find one yet anyway. I have also considered paying for one year of japanese school so I can get the 1 year study visa and find a job from there.

Thank you for your help.
by Ferran  

Re: Work in pharmaceuticals as a newly graduate? 2017/1/29 10:05
I think for this kind of profession you are going to need a higher level of Japanese and also proficiency in language related to your field. I don't know many people who can speak in-depth about pharmaceuticals in their native languages, let alone Japanese. This isn't really an area you can work in just using set phrases and such, I'm sure you have already thought about this though.
by Liz (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Work in pharmaceuticals as a newly graduate? 2017/1/29 13:21
You won't find many job offers on the Internet besides English teaching... The only way to see what's out there is to come over and go to Hello Work, attend job fairs, etc.
by Firas rate this post as useful

reply to this thread