Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Lost Items in Japan 2017/1/30 14:34
Hi! My family and I just came from a vacation in Japan, based in Shibuya. Because of the different places we went to for shopping on our last day, we lost one bag containing skincare/cosmetics/personal effects that we purchased from Loft (Shibuya). The places we went to after were: Onitsuka Tiger (infront of Muji/Loft), Matsumoto Kiyoshi Shibuya, then had dinner at Gyukatsu Motomura Shibuya, before going to the nearby Starbucks for coffee. Is there any way i can contact any of those stores to ask and retrieve my items? I know someone who is currently vacationing in Japan and i'm willing to pay to the cost of sending to my friends hotel. Please help if this is possible. I know it is a long shot but i want to try at least.
Thank you.
by JD (guest)  

Re: Lost Items in Japan 2017/1/30 19:31
Well, do these places not have websites with contact information?
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Lost Items in Japan 2017/1/30 19:34
Not all, plus, it is in Japanese :( I tried Onitsuka website and in their form, it requires me to enter my name in kanji :(
by JD (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lost Items in Japan 2017/1/30 20:40
You need to visit all of those shops one by one basis and Shibuya Police Station.
The web form won't answer of lost & found properties because of security reason.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Lost Items in Japan 2017/1/31 09:30
How about calling the places if they list their phone number?
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lost Items in Japan 2017/1/31 15:11
Yes, perhaps i can try to call.. thank you for the suggestion. The immediate concern i can think of now is the exact address of that Starbucks we went too. I'm sure there are several Starbucks within that area. Unless someone here knows. It is in the vicinity of Higashi 1-27-1, as that is the address of where we were staying. As well as the restaurant i mentioned above. I searched an it does not seem to have a website. Only a facebook page but no details.
by JD (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lost Items in Japan 2017/2/1 07:16
Where maps have proven useless, I've successfully many places I've visited in the past using Google Street View. Go exploring and you might see something that jogs your memory.
by Liz (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread