Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Advice for places to visit in Iwaki 2017/2/1 22:36
Need some advice during my visit. I will be visiting Japan in early December from 6th-16th, 8th -10th I will be renting a car and making my way to Iwaki area, my main visit will be Aquarium Fukushima and sounding areas for a seafood meal, and the next day will be to the Abukumado Cave, can anyone suggest any other places to visit in surrounding area, on the 11th I will make my way back to Tokyo, could be anytime from afternoon to late at night, so places to visit can also be on the route back to Tokyo from Iwaki.

I am not really interest in temples, but like the country side, zoo's and places to see animals.

Thanks
by kms899  

Re: Advice for places to visit in Iwaki 2017/2/2 21:56
by stikiting rate this post as useful

Re: Advice for places to visit in Iwaki 2017/2/2 21:57
During these few days, I have come up with a list of places I like to visit, 3 full days inclusive of travel to and from Tokyo 8th to 10th December, leaving Tokyo early about 6-7am and return anytime late at night. Which order would you recommend to start and finsh, I have already booked a hotel near the aquarium, but can be cancelled, can I fit more places to the list, I will be going by a rental car, any help is much appreciated.

Aquarium Fukushima

Abukumado Cave (あぶくま洞, Abukumadō)

Ōuchi-juku

Tonohetsuri

by kms899 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread