Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Town opposite of Beppu Bay/River 2017/3/22 21:19
I study in Rits Asia pacific U,Located in Beppu city,Oita prefecture.From my University,I see another town opposite of Beppu Bay/river.Do you know that city name.How I go there(Bus,Ferry,rail etc).I went oita city By JR Nippou Line 14 min=280 yen.MY Que:Which town opposite of Beppu Bay/river?
by Hosen (guest)  

Re: Town opposite of Beppu Bay/River 2017/3/23 10:08
Why don't you just take a look on Google Maps?
by gfoulk rate this post as useful

Town opposite of Beppu Bay/River 2017/3/24 00:22
By Google Map, I found yawatahama city.I am not 100% sure.Do you think, Beppu city and yawatahama city apart by a river?or,They are Face to Face city,one river Flows Between them ?
by Hosen (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Town opposite of Beppu Bay/River 2017/3/24 10:25
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Town opposite of Beppu Bay/River 2017/3/24 10:53
Yawatahama is 40km away. I doubt you'd be able to see it.

Maybe Hiji which is north east of Beppu?
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Town opposite of Beppu Bay/River 2017/3/24 13:54
You are right.I think that is Shikoku IsLand.Because My University Located above mountains.This is one of the few U,which is hundreds meter above sea level.I went Beppu U,Oita U,Nippon Bunri U,Fukuoka U, Ritsumeikan U(Kinugasa,Biwako-Kusatsu Campus)etc.All of them above plain land.However Japan has the capability to made a U,Like APU which is hundreds meter above sea level.
by Hosen (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread