Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Concerts questions - seating and queuing 2017/3/23 20:35
My friend and I have tickets to a One Ok Rock concert at Makuhari Messe. The thing is they are not consecutive tickets. Both tickets are in Block C and about 100 apart. It also says the tickets are Arena Standing.

So my questions are...

1. Does Arena Standing mean no seats? If so does that mean we could see it together?

2. Using the ticket with the highest number, would we be able to line up together?

I've been trying to find information for the concert but couldn't find anything yet.

There is one from their 35XXXV tour at the same venue and they had specific times when entering like ticket 1 - 800, 801-2000, 2001-3500 then over 3501.

Our numbers are in the 5000's so I'm thinking it might be okay but I feel like it would be very difficult to find where to que in the line.

Any advice/help would be great.

by JS (guest)  

Re: Concerts questions - seating and queuing 2017/3/24 10:06
Hi,
yes, no seats. If it's just 100 numbers apart you will be able to see the show together. You can either line up together using the highest number as you said, or the one of you with the lowest number can enter first, wait at a side where you are not a hindrance to the entering crowd, and wait for the other one. People do it all the time, it's not a problem as long as you are respectful to those around you.
And as you said, apart from the first few tens of numbers, then the numbers are called by blocks. So don't worry, it will be allright.
Have fun! :)
by krr (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Concerts questions - seating and queuing 2017/3/24 12:15
Thanks krr, you've put my mind at ease! I think it will be fine like you said. Can't wait for the concert!
by JS (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread