Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Simloc Docomo network 2017/4/8 15:42
Hello

I have Iphone 5s with simlock on Docomo network. I live in Norway and would like to take off that simlock . Anybody have any idea how I can do it?

I was trying to contact Docomo but I don't know how to call to Japan. The phone from the website is not answering.
Anybody from Japan can help me to find an email to Docomo support - I can't find it on the Docomo website.

Thanks for help.
by Martin (guest)  

Re: Simloc Docomo network 2017/4/8 18:57
You need to do the process at Docomo shops in Japan.
You can do it online while your Docomo contract is still valid.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Simloc Docomo network 2017/4/9 13:43
Unfortunately iPhone5S with DOCOMO can not change to SIM free. Because that is possible from iPhone 6S.
by Mikiokun rate this post as useful

Re: Simloc Docomo network 2017/4/10 22:04
Mikiokun is right.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Simloc Docomo network 2017/4/11 12:37
Mikiokun is right indeed
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Simloc Docomo network 2017/4/11 15:16
OK , thansk for information. It can be paid. I was trying to contact Docomo by phone form the website ( by this nummber - From landline phones etc. 081-120-005-250 ). But I can't connect. Do You know if they have any chat or email to write them ? I don't have any account on Docomo to log-in. I bought this mobile from the second hand.
Thanks for help
by Martin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Simloc Docomo network 2017/4/11 17:22
You have been told that a Docomo iPhone 5s cannot be unlocked. And even if it could, you would need to visit a Docomo store in Japan to do it, no other way.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Simloc Docomo network 2017/4/11 17:40
https://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/binary/pdf/support/procedure/simcard/unloc...

Scroll down to the last page which Iphone you can unlock

how to proceed please see the link below

https://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/support/procedure/simcard/unlock_d...
by justmyday rate this post as useful

reply to this thread