Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Yufuin ryokan suggestion 2017/4/27 03:39
Hello there. I am looking for a ryokan in Yufuin that is not astronomically expensive yet still good enough to give a good experience to my parents. They are not comfortable sleeping on futon nor sitting to a low table, so it needs some "western features". Been looking on booking.com, but maybe anybody has any place to recommend from experience? Thanks!
by docccc  

Re: Yufuin ryokan suggestion 2017/4/27 14:54
Hi. We stayed at Yulfin Kahori-No Sato Hanamura last year. It was something that our travel agent put us into at the last minute so I didnt know anything about it , but the food was awesome and the grounds were great, the people were really lovely and the location good. I'd definitely stay again, even though it is much more "western" than I'd usually stay at. I'm pretty sure that dinner was in a dining room downstairs.

The owl zoo just up the road is a lot of fun. I miss the sulfur crested cocatoo that we bonded with while we were there...

http://selected-ryokan.com/ryokan/yufuin-kahori-no-sato-hanamura_oita_kyushu.html
by Lazy Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread