Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to live/study in Japan 2017/7/5 02:58
So hello everyone my name is Ramon. Since as far as I can remember I have been in love with the country of Japan. Currently I am a Pharmacy Technician but I do wish to continue my education in Japan. I am not currently attending a school, since I am focused on my work, but I feel the time is right to start up again. Is there any "easy" ways on studying in Japan, or even for that matter working then studying? I know nothing in life is really given to you, but I would appreciate any help that someone might provide to me on going with a course of fulling my dream.
by Ramon A Gonzales  

Re: How to live/study in Japan 2017/7/5 18:06
So, for a pharmacy technician, did you need to do a degree or similar? Generally, you would need a minimum of a bachelor degree to work in Japan. It seems in many countries there is no need for any qualifications for that job.

As for studying in Japan, there are many universities where you can study a degree - in some cases in English. Google is your friend. If you want to live in Japan, you'll probably need to learn Japanese at some point too.

Unfortunately, I think your career in the pharmacy industry is over - at least until you can complete the exams for the national license in Japanese.
by Dainichi Heater rate this post as useful

Re: How to live/study in Japan 2017/7/5 20:08
I'm a pharmacist in Japan.
If you want to work in a pharmacy in Japan, you need get the national qualification.

But it's difficult. The examination is all Japanese.
So you have to study Japanese.

by H. Sato (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread