Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Teaching Arabic in japan 2017/7/9 08:02
Hi I am from Morocco 25 years old . I have a bachelor in law and I want to work as teacher of Arabic language in Japan. Even i know that its not too much asked as language. But I want try my chance. What I want its a link... A way of to i can get in touch with a person in charge of a school. Or something who can help me to make the first step
by Med11  

Re: Teaching Arabic in japan 2017/7/9 20:16
English language teachers are in high demand in Japan, because so many people study/want to study the ENglish language. However, demand for Arabic teachers? As far as I know, there is no "Arabic conversation schools/companies" in town like there are with English, so I doubt the need for this in Japan.

There are of course colleges and universities that offer Arabic language courses, but they would want to hire instructors who can teach at the appropriate level, meaning they would probably want experienced teachers trained in teaching the language.

Having said that, there seem to be a few language schools that offer Arabic courses too, for example, Berlitz Japan; ISAAC Education; Berkeley House Language Center. They often hire people who are already in Japan (otherwise they need to sponsor you for a visa), because the positions available may be only on part-time basis.
by ........ (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Teaching Arabic in japan 2017/7/9 21:39
What are the merits of Japanese learning Arabic?

That is the answer.

Over a million times demands for how to make Moroccan cuisine than words.
by tosc (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread