Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Artist visa questions 2017/7/16 21:16
AFAIK, it is required to have the following things for Artist visa:

1) Proven working experience + examples of works
2) Relevant university degree (?)
3) A financial sponsor

So now I have questions regardings these things and I hope someone could kindly clarify these:

1) Is it required to have BOTH working experience and degree or it could be enough if I just provide the relevant degree certificate WITH some kind of student works portfolio (so that they were not commercial or widely recognized works)?

2) If I get a sponsor, but the payments are project-based or result-based (not specified in form of hourly, daily or monthly fixed salary) does it qualify for a proper sponsorship if that ALLOWS to get sufficient amounts for living? for instance, i'm a camera man (director of photography) and I got a 3-month project contract for first time but I am willing to stay permanently and get lots of short-term result-based contracts from various employers?

Thanks!
by Vitazzz  

Re: Artist visa questions 2017/7/25 15:55
by Luisjp rate this post as useful

Re: Artist visa questions 2017/7/25 16:22
Those are all details... First you need an employer, then talk about it with them.
by Firas rate this post as useful

reply to this thread