Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Being a student in Japan 2017/7/26 20:11
I am a 15 year old male from nz (born in 2002). My parent was mentioning to me about moving to japan for work. I personally liked the thought of try new experiences but i am a very laid back chill kind of guy. The rumora I have heard about japanese schooling sounds rather strict and hard eg 6/7 days a week of school.
I was wondeting if anyone could help me by listing or explaining the positives and negatives of school life of / living in japan.

Aragato (hope I saidthat right)

Realistic 15 year old
by Realistic 15 year old (guest)  

Re: Being a student in Japan 2017/7/27 13:21
Do speak, read, write Japanese? Can you read a book in Japanese without any help?
If not you don't need to worry. You cannot access to the Japanese school system.
However, you can try international schools.
by Gaby (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Being a student in Japan 2017/7/27 14:01
You might want to ask your parents if they intend to move for good (or for a long, foreseeable future), or just a few years.

If it is for just a few years and they intend to return to NZ right away, they might want to consider an international school for you (where classes will be in English). If they say they are moving for good, well, that opens up the question whether you want to start off in a prep school (in terms of language) then enroll in a local school.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread