Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

When will airline tickets be available? 2017/8/8 13:55
Hello,

Recently when I've checked some travel agencies in Japan for holiday in December, January, February
all offers were up to this year October or November.

When I now search online for some domestic flight tickets, nothing will come up for January, February.

When do the airline publish those rates usually, is there a fixed date every year?

Thank you
Robert
by Robert (guest)  

Re: When will airline tickets be available? 2017/8/8 14:58
Not sure where you're departing from but I found bookable flights from Europe to Narita from January 2018. Maybe try another site to search for flights?
by Jim (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: When will airline tickets be available? 2017/8/8 15:05
We don't know where you are or where you have looked. I have checked with the Japan Centre in London, UK and the flights are available it the prices I would expect. https://www.japantravel-centre.com/flight_offers/
by Stan Norrell rate this post as useful

Re: When will airline tickets be available? 2017/8/8 16:08
You mention travel agencies, that's probably the issue, use the online booking sites, Kayak, Expedia, Cheaptickets, etc. etc.
by Jim (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: When will airline tickets be available? 2017/8/8 16:22
As stated in the question, OP is looking for domestic tickets.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: When will airline tickets be available? 2017/8/8 17:16
Hello,

I'm sorry I didn't write in detail from where to where I would like to fly.

As Firas said, I'm looking for domestic tickets.

They should be either from Osaka Kansai Airport or from Kobe Airport to Sapporo.

I've tried Google Flight search or on the airline page directly (like JAL), but nothing yet.

Thank you
Robert
by Robert (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: When will airline tickets be available? 2017/8/8 17:33
Try again in October.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: When will airline tickets be available? 2017/8/8 18:25
There should be already flight. Maybe you haven't search in the right place. Take a look at http://www.airtickets.com/ From Europe there are always flights there and some prices are cheap. Hope you will find what your looking for. And that you will have great time.
by Hiikarii rate this post as useful

Re: When will airline tickets be available? 2017/8/8 20:37
Ah crap, domestic flights. That's what I get for posting before breakfast. @Firas is right, check in October
by Stan Norrell rate this post as useful

Re: When will airline tickets be available? 2017/8/8 21:20
This is ANA's website

https://www.ana.co.jp/book-plan/fare/domestic/guide/ttw/pre/index.html

stating that they are now selling discount tickets for until 2017/10/28. They say they will decide the date when they start to sell the discount ticket for after 2017/10/29 and when they decide they will announce it in this page.

2017年10月28日ご搭乗分までの「旅割」「特割」販売中です。
※2017年10月29日ご搭乗分以降の「旅割」「特割」の発売開始日は、決まり次第、当ページでご案内いたします。

I think it should be around the end of August.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: When will airline tickets be available? 2017/8/9 04:20
I checked my e-mail box.

On 2016/8/29 20:08 I received an e-mail from ANA stating they just started selling flight ticket for 2016/10/30 to 2017/3/25.

On 2017/01/06 I received an e-mail stating they will sell flight ticket for 2017/3/26 to 2017/10/28 after 1/24 14:00 for ANA credit card members and after 1/25 11:00 for ANA milege club members who don't have the ANA credit card.

Therefore, they announce the fare of the ticket twice an year (end of August and end of January). Foreign tourists will be able to buy the promotional fare ticket after these two dates, I think.

Re: When will airline tickets be available? 2017/8/11 07:54
Now ANA's Japanese site announces that they will sell tickets for 10/29 after 8/29 9:30.

Re: When will airline tickets be available? 2017/8/11 07:57
Thank you very much
by Robert (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread