Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Suggestions and advice for my japan trip plan 2017/8/30 17:39
Hey there

I am going to visit japan for the second time on 20 Sep this year, My first trip was for two weeks and It was in tokyo most than anything.
With a little bit of experience from my first trip I came with my this year plan and I would like some advice and suggestions about it

19 sep: Flying
20 sep: I should be in japan at night, most likely will rest only this (Narita, My first trip was Haneda)
21 sep:
22 Sep: Tokyo disney sea, and if you wonder why I am going to disney so early, its because I had to switch the date of another plan with this, and while I am not comfortable with going here so early I just didn't find a better date for this, I just want to experience the Halloween theme of disney
23 sep: Tokyo game show (While someone told me it may not be a good experience as its crowded, I still wanted to visit TGS at least one time)
24 sep: Tokyo Summer land
25 sep: Harajuku - yoyogi park - shibuya - akihabara
26 sep: Lake kawaguchi
27 sep: Fuji Q highland
28 sep: Lake kawaguchi (then back to tokyo)
29 sep: Kinugawa onsen area
30 sep: Lake chuzenji
1 oct: edo wonderland
2 oct: ueno park - ameyoko - tokyo sky tree
3 oct: odaiba - aquacity - oedo onsen monogatari
4 oct: momiji park - tokyo tower - one piece tower - shibuya for dinner
5 oct: hakone
6 oct: as I will be switching hotel to akasaka it will be a rest day, a little walking in akasaka
7 oct: mitakesan
8 oct: takayama
9 oct: takayama festival - hida folk village - higashiyama walking course
10 oct: shirakawago
11 oct: kamikochi
12 oct: Kamikochi (then will head to takayama to kyoto)
13 oct: Kibune and kurama villages
14 oct: arashiyama and sagano
15 oct: higashiyama - gear art complex - kyoto botanical garden
16 oct: ohara - fushimi inari
17 oct: osaka aquarium - denden town - amerikamura - shinsaibashi shopping arcade
18: universal studio
19 oct: nara
20 oct: korea town - osaka castle - osaka batting center
21: returning to tokyo
22: last day on tokyo
23: leaving day
by Ahmy (guest)  

reply to this thread