Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Online camcorder store in English? 2017/9/9 21:14
Hi!
I live in Brazil and got a friend coming from Japan. I'll ask him to bring me a camcorder and, since I don't understand Japanese and I want to spare him the trouble finding out about cameras, I was planning to buy online in Japan and have it delivered to him. Any online store in Japan in English with Canon camcorders?

Another issue that's bothering me, I don't know if it has to be an "international version" to have English menus and texts (in the VHS era my father bought one "international version", is it still the same or nowadays cameras are multilanguage?). I'm looking for something cheap like the Canon Vixia R800 (iVIS in Japan).
Thanks!
by Rafael (guest)  

Re: Online camcorder store in English? 2017/9/10 13:40
Amazon Japan site has language options in Japanese, English, and Chinese.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/ref=nav_logo

You will have to read the spec to find out if a camera bought in Japan has an English menu (some do, but most don't).

by Kunio (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Online camcorder store in English? 2017/9/11 17:29
You will have to read the spec to find out if a camera bought in Japan has an English menu (some do, but most don't).

Actually most do, only Sony ones don't. Don't know about camcorders, though...
by Firas rate this post as useful

reply to this thread