Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Skymark - Confused by available booking dates 2017/9/12 02:51
Dear Community,

we want to travel from Tokyo to Sapporo during Snow Festival 2018, preferably with Skymark Airlines from Haneda to New Chitose.

I've flown with Skymark a few times and understand that usualy booking for a specific date becomes available three month prior that date.

However, at the moment, special-fare flights can be booked throughout January 8th (which is nearly four months in the future) with "regular" fares being available only said three month in advance. This has been the case and has not changed for at least a few days now.

Can anyone explain why this is the case? (Maybe booking through New Year was enabled earlier than usual?).
Is it likely that booking for dates after January 8th will become available three month in advance again or will there be a "batch"-release of travel dates again?

There is no way to contact the airline via e-mail, so I hope someone here has an idea about this.

Thank you for your thoughts.
Best regards

Jan

by DrRodriges  

Re: Skymark - Confused by available booking dates 2017/9/12 13:38
Off topic, I know. But worry more about getting accommodation in Sapporo for the snow festival week than the flight. Accommodation gets booked up early and gets very expensive.

Enjoy your trip to Japan!
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Skymark - Confused by available booking dates 2017/9/12 15:11
@LikeBike
No worries, that's already been taken care of for some time already ;)
But thanks for the concern.

Ontopic:

Browising the japanese website, I think I already found the answer to my question.
Can someone confirm the dates after January 8th will go on sale on September 26th 7AM?

http://www.skymark.jp/ja/information/notice2017_170823.html

This information is not available on the english website....

Thanks.
by DrRodriges rate this post as useful

Re: Skymark - Confused by available booking dates 2017/9/15 02:51
Sorry for pushing this, but can someone who speaks japanese please confirm that flights after January 8th will go on sale September 26th?

Many thanks!

Re: Skymark - Confused by available booking dates 2017/9/15 05:24
Can someone confirm the dates after January 8th will go on sale on September 26th 7AM?

Yes, you are right.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Skymark - Confused by available booking dates 2017/9/15 20:40
Thank you very much, as always, sir!
I'll be on standby.

reply to this thread