Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where can I buy FRP Boat option in osaka? 2017/9/23 16:15
Hello
I will travel in Osaka and Tokyo next month . I need to buy some of boat option for FRP boat but I can't find where is the Shop like this http://www.neonet-marine.com/class/23025.html in Osaka or Tokyo
Thank you
Ae
by Siriluk Niruttisard (guest)  

Re: Where can I buy FRP Boat option in osaka? 2017/9/23 19:20
You can always try amazon.co.jp
by John Sanders (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where can I buy FRP Boat option in osaka? 2017/9/23 23:27
Thank you John , I Knew I always can buy from amazon web . But this time I want to see the product by my self . That's why I asking about shop in Osaka or Tokyo.
by Siriluk Niruttisard (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where can I buy FRP Boat option in osaka? 2017/9/24 08:34
You are welcome. You can also do a Google search on "Marine Supplies Osaka." That got almost 600,000 hits. Of course, many of them are bulk suppliers to large commercial vessels, but some of them are for yachts, and I assume smaller vessels. You can also ask for assistance from your Embassy. They might even have a Consulate in Osaka. Just send them a letter, or e-mail. You can search for yacht clubs in Osaka, or sailing clubs, power boat squadrons, and so on. Maybe even try to contact the Japanese Coast Guard. As for amazon.co.jp, aren't many of the sellers companies who merely sell through Amazon, and not Amazon itself selling the items? Once you know their names, you can search on them. Of course, not all will be in Osaka, but you can contact them anyhow and ask about Osaka sellers.
by John Sanders (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread