Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

JP Que 2017/9/24 12:32
Do you know any website which provide info on Acupuncture in Japan as well as Shiatsu in Japan
2.In Tokyo,Where we can watch Horse(Keiba) Racing?Do you know,How to Bet on Horses?
3.What is Kokumin-Shukusha?Do you know any website which provide info on them.
4.What is Nihon Economy Kanko Ryokan Renmei?
by Kajol (guest)  

Re: JP Que 2017/9/24 15:36
You want fries with that?
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: JP Que 2017/9/24 16:16
2. Check out this website!
http://japanracing.jp/en/
by guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JP Que 2017/9/24 18:59
1. Are you looking to get treatments, or are you trying to get trained?

3. Municipal government sponsored inexpensive accommodations. Nowadays not very popular due to ill-maintained facilities/buildings and services.

4. I'd never heard of it before, but in English it is Japan Economy Accommodation Federation, a government-backed public corporation under Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport. Its mission is to research into enhancements of facilities and hospitality, and deal with complaints.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: JP Que 2017/9/24 23:14
I've stayed at a couple of kokuminshukusha in recent years, because they were the best options in the areas. They're only located in rural areas, and the ones I stayed at offered one of the best meals you can get at a hostel for the price range. The rooms were basic, but very well kept, and the baths were great.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: JP Que 2017/9/25 01:04
You want fries with that?
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread