Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

High quality Japanese-made luggage at Donki 2017/9/24 23:48
Which Donki store is best for high quality Japanese made luggage (2017). I saw some Louis Vuitton in one store but was not looking for luggage then. Thanks to airline damage I am now looking for good Japanese made hard-side carry on and hold bags. I know Donki stores are all different. Thank you.
by Rich (guest)  

Re: High quality Japanese-made luggage at Donki 2017/9/25 20:27
I'm sure most luggage on the market all meet the required standard, just like you the airline also damage mine after my third trip to Japan, it was a cheap 28inch TSA one, i also intend to get a new one from Japan, but stay away from the LV one if it's fake, you might get yourself in trouble, and most if not all are made in China, probably those really expensive one are from japan or may be italy.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: High quality Japanese-made luggage at Donki 2017/9/25 21:47
Indeed. The LV was not fake. I checked it out and judging by look and feel as well as price it was real. What I want is good not necessarily cheap Japanese luggage like Proteca. THought a DOnki store would carry.
by Rich (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: High quality Japanese-made luggage at Donki 2017/9/25 23:36
Since you are after a carry in cabin one, i'm sure a better quality one is best, at least it doesn't get thrown around in the cargo and conveyor belt in the airport.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: High quality Japanese-made luggage at Donki 2017/9/27 06:22
Try the travel section of Aeon, or Daiei. They carry a range of good quality products with a guarantee, otherwise a travel shop at an Outlet Mall, like Gotemba.
by LoveJapan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: High quality Japanese-made luggage at Donki 2017/10/2 01:14
Bought mine in Takashimaya (Proteca)
by ACF82 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread