Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

FLA Sophia University SAT score? 2017/10/2 21:26
Hello guys,

I wanted to ask about some information regarding the liberal arts faculty in Sophia University, located in Japan.
I am not Japanese, my parents are from Bangladesh but I was born in the US. I finished my elementary school in Japan and studied in Bangladesh for 4 years till grade 11, and now I'm in a local Japanese school in grade 12, which is kind of strange. I want to get admitted in Sophia next year and currently I'm studying for the SAT which will be in some days, but I'm not too sure how much I have to get at least. I've heard about people getting in with scores of 1100, and people getting rejected with a score of 1200.
How do they select the students? I can speak 3 languages although not any of them us perfect due to incomplete status after going here and there, but will it affect my chance of getting in?
Is it necessary to state them in the essay?

Any information or suggestion is appreciated.
Thank you in advance!
by nihalol (guest)  

Re: FLA Sophia University SAT score? 2017/10/2 23:21
I donft think anyone can really answer your question, so Ifll just say to do your best, make sure you are qualified ( 12 years education etc... ), complete all the application forms, and send in all the necessary documents.

I got around 1500 in the SAT last June and got accepted plus given a scholarship, but Ifd say my scores are higher than the average.

Good luck!

by Anon (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: FLA Sophia University SAT score? 2017/10/3 13:51
hi anon, I was just wondering if you got 1500 newSAT right?
by ssssom (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: FLA Sophia University SAT score? 2017/10/3 19:38
Yup
by Anon (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: FLA Sophia University SAT score? 2017/10/3 23:38
Thank you for the information.
Wow, 1500 on the new SAT?
I would be surprised if you didn't get in with that score haha. Well I gave some practice tests and the highest I got is 1060 till now, around 480 on English and 580 on Maths.
When I contacted the uni they said they don't really have a minimum score of SAT which you have to get but said the average score of the people who got in is around 1250 which is pretty high to me. If I don't get around 1200 in the October SAT which is in just 4 days, I'll have to apply again for Autumn session I guess...
by nihalol (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread