Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shopping for Japan items online 2017/10/15 03:06
I'm interested in buying a lot of things from Japan, in particular, clothes or cute nick nacks. Even if the website is in Japanese (I can get a friend to help me). Does anyone have any suggestions?
by Rebeccaxx  

Re: Shopping for Japan items online 2017/10/15 09:16
Many. Google should be able to locate them with ease. But if your google is broken at home, I'll list a few to get to started. Rakuten, yahoo.jp (which has many proxy buyers in various countries worldwide to allow you do buy/bid).
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shopping for Japan items online 2017/10/20 18:52
@hakata14 you sound very salty, why write something if your going to give a halfhearted answer and be mean about it?
by isensesarcasm (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shopping for Japan items online 2017/10/20 19:00
http://www.jun-gifts.com/ is a good Japanese gift shop online. And they got shirts like you want and the miniature washi doll displays in paper boxes are very neat.
by Debby (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shopping for Japan items online 2017/10/20 19:28
@isensesarcasm, I agree with hakata14. I just did a Google search for "Japan online buying" and got almost 80,000,000 suggestions, which should be enough for anyone.
by Susan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread