Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Buying iPhone X in Hokkaido (2017-2018) 2017/10/19 12:39
Hi, I will be travelling to Hokkaido in Feb 2018 ~ I would like to buy an iphone X in Hokkaido but the apple store in Sapporo is closed permanently. Any chances where I can get an unlocked iphone in Sapporo? Sine the iPhone in japan are tax free and cheaper compare to other countries or I got the wrong info? Thanks =D
by Iphone Buyer (guest)  

Re: Buying iPhone X in Hokkaido (2017-2018) 2017/10/20 17:31
You can try your luck at yodabashi camera in Sapporo. But I believe they mostly sell carrier locked phone. I never paid much attention at their phone section. They may have some unlocked phones. Not sure about iPhone X since it is not even out. You can also try ordering online from amazon japan or apple online store and have it shipped to your hotel but won't be tax free.

You're not stopping by at Tokyo? Is your flight direct to/from Chitose from your country? If you have some time at Tokyo, shopping would be a lot easier.
by Sitti01 rate this post as useful

Re: Buying iPhone X in Hokkaido (2017-2018) 2017/11/1 16:30
Yup I'm directly flying to Chitose from my country. Sadly I would stopping by in Tokyo =(. Thanks for the reply and I will try my luck getting on an unlocked phone from yodabashi camera. Thanks mate =D
by Iphone Buyer (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying iPhone X in Hokkaido (2017-2018) 2017/11/9 11:53
Hi iphone buyer,

Please kindly update whether you manage to buy fr Yodabashi in Feb ya..? I too wanna buy iphone x when I'm in Sapporo towards end of march 2018...

Tq, Mel
by Melanie Putra rate this post as useful

Re: Buying iPhone X in Hokkaido (2017-2018) 2017/11/9 11:57
Alright Mel, I will try my best and will report in here.
by Iphone Buyer (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying iPhone X in Hokkaido (2017-2018) 2017/11/13 02:57
I emailed Yodobashi about iphone x.. They responded saying they only sell iphone which are linked to 2 years contract with Japanese mobile service providers.. So we can't just buy the phone by itself.. Thus, not for tourists ☹
by Melanie Putra rate this post as useful

reply to this thread