Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to look for Hiking Shoes in Tokyo? 2017/10/23 08:32
My shoes that I brought for hiking are starting to wear out so I want to buy some new shoes.
I know there are a ton of places where I can go looking for hiking shoes, but I just wanted some ideas of where to start out. I was looking some up at Amazon, and none of them really seemed like something I'd want to buy. Should I look at local shops, or bigger stores? Maybe shops around in Ueno? I'm hoping not to spend so much for a pretty good or decent pair. At the most, I'll probably spend around \‎8,000.
by Dinyo  

Re: Where to look for Hiking Shoes in Tokyo? 2017/10/23 14:05
I'd start with Sports Authority. The one I'm familiar with is on the ground floor of the Aeon Mall at Narita Village. They often have sale items and give a discount to foreign travelers with a passport. They sell online as well. You can often get larger sizes. Their smaller stores are found in many suburbs and are called Corner Sports Stores.
by LoveJapan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread