Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Arriving late at Narita Airport 2017/11/3 08:53
Hi everyone,

I'm travelling to Japan and will be arriving Sunday at around 20.00 at Narita Airport.

Wanted to know if we will still be able to purchase/rent things like the PASMO card, pocket Wifi etc or will those services be closed?

Also would it be worth reserving the pocket Wifi in advance from somewhere like:

https://www.japan-rail-pass.co.uk/services/pocket-wifi

or if it's better to rent it from the airport?

Thanks so much in advance!
by Turkish1 (guest)  

Re: Arriving late at Narita Airport 2017/11/3 11:29
You can purchase your pasmo at ticket machine whenever you want.

but i am not sure about rental wifi. I recommend you to get prepaid sim for travelers. You can get it at convenience stores at the airport.
by your buddy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Arriving late at Narita Airport 2017/11/3 23:29
You can bus a PASMO/SUICA while stations are opened from ticket machine.

You can connect to Wi-Fi at almost all stations.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Arriving late at Narita Airport 2017/11/4 00:53
I would rent a pocket WiFi ahead of time and have it sent to your hotel so it'll be there when you check in. Otherwise, the rental companies send them to the post offices at each airport. I rrived at Haneda at 8:30pm and it was waiting for me at the post office there on the departure level in the Int'l terminal. By renting ahead of time, you are guaranteed a device when you get there.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread