Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

AU/Universal Travel Adaptor in a hurry 2017/11/6 08:02
Hey guys .

Weird but urgent question. My 'Tech by Travel Blue World Travel Adaptor' has just stopped working. Don't know why or how, but it's dead. So I need a new adaptor that can support Australian plugs.

The hard thing is that I have to check out in an hour and I am in an Airbnb so nowhere to store my bags. Trump is here so all lockers at train stations are on lock down, so I can't throw it in there while I hunt around and I'm about to jump onto a train out into the country.

So I really need to find an adaptor fast and easy, preferablly without having to drag all my stuff through insanely crowded places like Donki. Or at least with some sort of knowledge that they ARE available there for sure.

I'm in Takadanobaba.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.
by Minkagreen  

Re: AU/Universal Travel Adaptor in a hurry 2017/11/6 21:25
I guess this answer comes way too late, but the obvious place where to go is something like bic camera. A place where you are sure youfll be able to find an adapter.

Enjoy your trip through Japan!
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

reply to this thread