Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Day trip snow monkey. Need advice 2017/11/12 03:20
Me, my wife, and or 2 years old daughter will visit japan on 5-17 dec 2017.

My itinerary will be like this :

5 dec : landed in haneda at 8am. We will activateJR pass to go to osaka until 8dec (booked already)

9 dec : go to Takayama in the morning , check in there and spend day trip to shirakawa go. Spend a night in takayama (booked already)

10 dec : go to hirayu onsen by bus, check in, spend a day trip to mountain hotaka ropeway. Spend a night in hirayu onsen. (Booked already)

11dec : go to snow monkey but after that we will straight back to tokyo (since it will be the last day of my 7days JR pass still active)

12-17 dec : tokyo

The question is : is it possible that my 11 dec plan to be done?

I know from hirayu onsen i have to take bus to Matsumoto, then take train to Nagano, then another train to Yudanaka station or by bus from Nagano to Snow Monkey Parking

My another question is : which trip that will not cover by JR pass.

Thanks before.

Really need suggestions from all.

by Wilky (guest)  

Re: Day trip snow monkey. Need advice 2017/11/12 10:18

which trip that will not cover by JR pass.

Bus from Hirayu onsen to Matsumoto, train from Nagano to Yudanaka station or bus from Nagano to Snow Monkey Parking.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Day trip snow monkey. Need advice 2017/11/12 10:42

From Yudanaka station you still need bus or taxi to Snow Monkey Parking. And with 2 year old, might take you over 40min walk to the park, could be more if it snows.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread