Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

how do i say this in Japanese? 2017/11/14 08:23
im leaving japan late November, and i need to clear my apartment, but i dont have time.

i want to say to my landlord if its ok to leave (microwave - small fridge - washing machine) in the apartment, how do i say it in japanese?
by Maiber (guest)  

Re: how do i say this in Japanese? 2017/11/14 11:17
What do you mean by "leave" them in the apartment? I believe you do have time to contact your municipal to have them picked up as bulk waste. I'm sure someone on this forum can make small translations for you, but you need to clarify what exactly you're trying to negotiate about. Anyway, you can't just leave waste that you need to pay to have them picked up.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: how do i say this in Japanese? 2017/11/14 11:28
(Denshi-renji(range)(microwave)) - (reizoko(small fridge)) - Sentakuki(washing machine)) wo(o) oite itte ii-desuka.

PS: I don't think your landlord says "YES", because its cost a lot to dump, due to household recycling law.
small fridge(3672 Yen), WM(2484 Yen), MW(400-600 Yen).
I think you better to call your local second hand shop first if they cam sell or free to give away to reduce recycling costs.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread