Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Thrift instrument shop in Kansai baby harp? 2017/11/21 11:50
Is there any place to get a baby harp secondhand in Osaka or Kobe area, a secondhand shop that sells that sort of instrument?
I know there is hardoff which has instruments they usually do guitars and trumpets, clarinets, etc. but do they ever get baby harps or lyres? Baby harps are 3 times more expensive in Japan than the U.S. (I looked on amazon) and I really want a baby harp (12 string) but the prices are a bit too expensive on amazon.jp so I would like to find a secondhand one but not sure if it's even possible. I am not sure if there is any secondhand instrument stores other than hardoff that would sell a baby harp.
by sa (guest)  

Re: Thrift instrument shop in Kansai baby harp? 2017/11/21 17:52
And I'm looking for a place in the Osaka/Kobe area that also sells mandolins.
by Mandolin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Thrift instrument shop in Kansai baby harp? 2017/11/22 02:06
Hi.. my kids went to a Waldorf kindergarten in Japan and we bought them kinder harps... but like you, found the jp prices high so in the end we ordered them from a maker in the US and had them shipped.

In Japan, you'll be looking at a minimum of 30000 I think, with many costing a lot more. A quick search for "中古 キンダーハープ " brought up lots of results though so if you read nihongo ok, I suggest doing that and see what you can find...
by Rudolf (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Thrift instrument shop in Kansai baby harp? 2017/11/22 09:32
I think I will get a pixie harp instead which is bigger than a baby harp, the price of a baby harp is a bit high for such a small version of the harp (like you mentioned Rudolph) and I found a U.S. seller allowing international shipping selling pixie harps for a price only a bit higher than how much a baby harp in Japan is going for. It would be nice though if there was a secondhand store besides hard-off that sells other various instruments like harps and other classical instruments because I would still like to check out a secondhand store of instruments in Japan as well, but looks like I might have to just order a new one from abroad.
by sa (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread