Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Narurko/Nakayamadaira Onsen to Naruko Gorge 2017/11/23 02:29
Hello,

I plan to visit Naruko Gorge this winter (will it be a worthy trip to do in winter?)

If anyone knows, would you please let me know if it will be better to access Naruko Gorge from Naruko-Onsen Station/Nakayamadaira Onsen Station -which route will be shorter in time and which one provides greater view along the route?

How much time do you recommend spending in Naruko Gorge?

Thank you!!
by keyvalin  

Re: Narurko/Nakayamadaira Onsen to Naruko Gorge 2017/12/2 20:41
Hello

It takes 1 hour from Naruko Onsen station and 30 minutes from Nakayamadaira Onsen station if you go on foot.
There is no bus in winter, so you need to take a taxi.

I think that it is safe since the number of taxis is more in Naruko Onsen Station.
(Although you got off to Nakayamadaira Onsen station, there was no taxi and the possibility of waiting was low)

However, due to the snow in the winter, the promenade is closed to traffic.
For this reason, I ran from Naruko Onsen Station by taxi to the observation deck,
I am worried that it might end only by looking at the Naruko Valley from the observatory deck.

I think that it would be better to devote to the time to stroll the hot spring town slowly from Naruo Onsen Station too.
https://www.travel.co.jp/guide/article/7579/

have a nice trip.
by guset (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread