Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!
Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.
5 or 6 Days Winter Hokkaido
For someone from a tropical country im really keen on experiencing snow and i believe hokkaido is the best destination to visit for both experiencing the snow and nature. Im still on the planning stage so heres my initial list im interested in.
2. Otaru (maybe half day)
3. Ski at Niseko (2 days 1 night)
4. Biei (im not sure if its still magnificent at winter since blue color might be block)
7. Drift Ice (if possible)
8. Nature (Mountain, Beautiful Nature Scenery)
(Manila to Sapporo)
- Nothing to do here, at most it would be just couple of hours if the event we arrive at destination
- Sapporo City
- Biei (If possible with either Furano or Ashikawa)
- Ski and Other Winter activities
- Niseko to Otaru
- Half Day Otaru before late afternoon flight out
Im willing to extend my days but i guess the minimum possible days is 5 as of the moment.
Those that are in itinerary are the ones i guess are a must visit for first timers.
- Does my itinerary looked abit tight?
- Is half day enough for otaru since i believe the main sight is the canal.
- Is biei still beautiful in winter?
- Is it worth the trip to go all the way from sapporo to niseko for an overnight? or are there ones near sapporo that is equally good?
- Any place that i could experience good onsen thats near the ones on my list? and also snow shoeing, that would be exciting?
- I guess accompanying elderly on this trip i couldnt afford to go all the way up to shiretoko for a good nature trip. Is there anywhere near central hokkaido that is as good as shiretoko in winter?
reply to this thread