Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

cheap place to buy medication or health items 2017/12/5 22:54
As the title says, where is the cheapest place to buy them in tokyo, are all the place the same pri ces, I know I can get tax free from most places and Bic camera with a coupon you can get a extra 5%.

i'm after some normal medication and health supplement.

Thanks
by kms899  

Re: cheap place to buy medication or health items 2017/12/6 10:52
I found meds in chemists/drug stores all pretty much the same across Japan.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: cheap place to buy medication or health items 2017/12/6 19:14
I agree that prices are not much different. Residents typically become a free member of one or two stores and go there when there is a bargain for members, or when they have enough points from previous purchases. You might notice that some stores are very crowded only on those bargain dates.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: cheap place to buy medication or health items 2017/12/7 13:38
Big Camera is not offering bad price range.
Daikoku Drug in Shinjuku, 5 mins from Big Camera in Shinjuku west(Odakyu Haruku store), near Yodobashi Camera head store offers good price range with heaps item.
Daikoku has Chinese speaking staffs and Duty Free shop.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: cheap place to buy medication or health items 2017/12/7 14:06
Thanks for all the reply and help, I will check those out.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: cheap place to buy medication or health items 2017/12/12 08:08
Pretty much everywhere in Japan has not only expensive medicine, but medicine in doses below what you are used to in your own country.
by Susan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: cheap place to buy medication or health items 2017/12/12 08:12
Thanks, the type of medicine and health item I will purchase are all made in Japan for a friend, it's just they are very expensive in my own country, or available on japan only. But so far I'm having a hard to finding them, I just have photos to go by.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread