Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Transportation in Niseko 2017/12/7 15:54
Dear Sir,
We will be staying in Lodge Moiwa 834 from 28Dec to 31Dec.
Please advise which town will you recommend to visit for dining or stroll in the evening?
By the way, is taxi readily available and what is the estimated cost from Lodge Moiwa 834 to the twon you recommend. Thanks.
Jin
by Jin (guest)  

Re: Transportation in Niseko 2017/12/10 06:21
I have only been to Niseko, once, but Hirafu has most of the restaurants and nightlife. Unfortunately, from what I can tell, it does not look like the free buses go all the way out to where you are staying. From what I remember taxi's were available to hail in the busy areas of Hirafu. I am sure that the lodge can call a cab to pick you up. According to the Powder Life website, taxi fare comes out to about 2500 yen for a ten minute ride. Just in case, have the place/business name you want to go to, written down on a piece of paper. Taxi drivers in Japan are notorious for not being bilingual. Even in a place like Niseko, where most of the visitors are foreigners. Make sure you make reservations if you plan on dinner in Hirafu. It can get pretty busy.

Enjoy the Japow!
by Taco Grande rate this post as useful

reply to this thread